Monday, September 1, 2008

Summer is over!





We had such a great summer.  I'm glad it's over though, I am one tired mom.  I'm hoping to get more time to blog again, now that the kids are in bed at a decent hour.  After going to the beach,a lot, riding the train, visiting museums, swim lessons, and a lot of misc. entertaining, we're ready for school.  Now comes the soccer, dance, scouts, piano, and homework, although at least they're consistent.  Oh well I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too.  We just go with what happens, and that's what makes life fun!

1 comments:

Whitney Palmer said...

such cute pictures of carley and berks. and i love the one of carley by herself. I cant believe your baby is already so big.

btw you are the most amazing and strong mother. I truly look up to you!

Love you