Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Brynn's Baptism Day!



Brynn was baptized June 7th.  We were so proud of her and were happy to share her excitement in the event.  We were lucky to have Jon's parents, sister Jill and her husband and baby, Mikey and Gage, and Grandma Vilate all come down from Utah.  We also had our California cousins and family there to support Brynn.  Thank you to everyone that helped with our last minute musical number, I know I can always count on my family to just pick something up and perform.  We enjoyed a great weekend and had a fun party after the baptism.  I think Brynn loved this more than her birthday!  We are so blessed!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.

Anonymous said...

To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.

Anonymous said...

This topic have a tendency to become boring but with your creativeness its great.

Anonymous said...

Baw, kasagad-sagad sa iya ubra blog!

Anonymous said...

Its ok if the appearance of your blog is not good. The important thing is the topic or the content of your blog.

Anonymous said...

And also we ensure that when we enter in this specific blog site we see to it that the topic was cool to discuss and not a boring one.

Anonymous said...

wala pulos imo blog.

Katie Dunn said...

HEY! I am so glad that I was able to be there and see you guys..even if it was just for a few! We will have to do fun stuff when I come home in August! The kids are so darling and it looks like you had fun with Jill in town :)can't wait to see you soon!

Andrea said...

What a special time! I can't believe how much Brynn looks like you. You have been on a blogging roll too! A lot going on. By the way... I have your exact same double stroller. It is huge but so necessary.

We will have to join you and Karin on a beach outing this summer.

Sharlene Enloe said...

What are all those lotto comments? So glad you have finished the twilight series. You better continue to do lots of blogging before August 2nd when the next book comes out. I can't believe Brynn is 8. It's exciting and sad that they grow up too fast. Your family is gorgeous as always.

Sharlene Enloe said...

okay, I just noticed the link to my blog. That had to be Jon's doing.

Susie said...

I'm so sorry we missed the big day! We're back and I'm SO ready for some non-related wedding fun!

Anonymous said...

i love you guys. i wish we could have come to brynn's baptism. hope to see you sometime soon!!!!!
love jennifer, jason, and hannah